BUILD YOUR OWN VEGAN BURGER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter, the entrant must ‘Like’ the Lord of the Fries AU Facebook Page as well as the “Build Your Own Burger” post on May 14 2018.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.Employees of Lord of the Fries Australia, related agencies or members of immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this competition.
The competition commences May 14 2018 and closes on June 03 2018 (International Burger Day).
- Entry will be considered invalid, should it:
- Contain any content that may be considered offensive.
- Reflect negatively on Lord of the Fries
- Defame, insult or misrepresent an individual or organisation.
- The prize is as follows: $250 cash + $250 towards the charity of their choice. The winner will also receive up to 10 free burgers of their creation.
The winner will be notified by a comment on the Lord of the Fries Build a Burger competition post on June 04 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by through Facebook and will request some personal contact details.
- Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winner, in the event that for any reason the winner cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, another winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be announced as a Facebook post and will have their burger created later in the year and will be available in all Australian stores for a 3 month period or until stocks last.
- Lord of the Fries Restaurants will grant the winner and each of it’s affiliates the royalty free, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted nationwide right to share his/her burger creation inclusive of the burger name.
- The winner agrees that their entry will remain the sole and exclusive property of Lord of the Fries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating you (Entrant) agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions as outline.